7.16.2009

St. Thomas?




Woah. Haven't posted in over a week. Crazy for me. Got a few of the items on my wishlist. Urban Outfitters didn't have the same exact sweatshirts I wanted but I got this one. St. Thomas More School. Their mascot is a pirate I assume considering the big photo of a pirate on the front. Haha. I love it!

So lately, I've been stuck in summer school. It's a tech class. Ironic I think. Wait, is it ironic? I don't even know. All I know is that I signed up for too many classes so they are making me get started in summer school. No worries, it's only like 2 hours and 45 minutes every morning. My friends are going too so its not all bad. 

I also made my myspace. Not that anyone cares, I'm just excited about it so I thought I would mention it. Well, I promise my next post will be a little more productive. I'll get some good photos, don't worry. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

Love, 
Emilee

3 comments:

  1. i love sweaters like this. i need more of them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, those types of sweaters are a godsend.
    great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! The sweatshirt looks so comfy. :)

    www.fabulous-nirvana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete